- Posture Analysis
- Expert care and attention
- Your own bespoke programme
- Copies of your programme to practise at home
- Times to suit your lifestyle
- Great way to learn Pilates before starting group classes
Private Pilates Classes are available either:-
- in the Stirling Studio
- via Skype
- or I can come to you (travel costs may apply)
On you first session you will:-
- Complete a Par-Q Health and Safety Form
- Be given full spinal and postural analysis
- Discuss your goals, targets and expected outcomes
- Go through the basic principals of Pilates
- Learn how to set up Neutral Spine
- Complete a warmup sequence and 3 main exercises
Please allow 1 hour 20 minutes for your first session.
Following that we recommend doing at least one 1 hour class a week. You will need to complete at least 6 classes to begin to see an improvement in your overall health, strength and well being.
Single Person 1 to 1 Tuition £40 per 1 hour session (10% discount offered if a block of 6 is paid for in advance)
2 Person Small Group Tuition £50 (£25 each)
Pre-Class Assessment £20 If you are recovering from injury, or have been attending a Physiotherapist/Chiropractor etc… but don’t want the expense of 1 to 1 classes I recommend you book in for a 30 minute Pre-Class Assessment.