- 24 hour notice required for all cancellations
- Minimum of 4 students required per Pilates/FiiT Pilates Class.
- Minimum of 5 students require per Callanetics® Class
As I commit my own time to renting rooms/halls minimum numbers are required to secure at the very least the rental costs. I reserve the right to cancel a class if it falls below the minimum numbers of 4 students for Pilates/Fiit Pilates and 5 students for Callanetics®
Early Cancels – If you cancel more than 24 hours before the start of class there is no fee applied.
Late Cancels – If you cancel within 2 hours of the class start time, you will be charged the full fee. If you have a class pass, you will lose a class.
A ‘No Show’ (Failure to turn up for a class at all without prior cancellation) will incur the following:
- Drop in students: If you have pre-paid for your class you will lose the class you have paid for.
- If you have not pre-paid for your class you will not be charged for no show, but as a courtesy we request to refrain from frequent no shows. If more than 2 no shows occur, we reserve the right to suspend the customers’ ability to make further bookings without pre-payment.
- Block Booking Members: As you have withheld a space from another member or drop-in you will be charged £5.00 per no show.
- When you purchase a block of classes, you are entering an agreement whereby any missed classes are not permitted to be carried over or extended over the original intended time period. A monthly pass starts on the day of your first class and expires after 30 days (allowances for 31 day months).